1. Bookings are confirmed once the deposit has been paid. Deposits must be paid within seven days of receipt of the invoice, cars can only be held for up to seven days without deposit being paid. All amendments to booking form must be in writing.
2. A minimum, non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required. Balance is due 6 weeks before wedding date shown on booking from. Failure to pay the balance may result in total amount of monies being paid, plus interest charges on outstanding balance.
3. We may be able to book vehicles at short notice, for these bookings (made within 6 weeks of the service) the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to the company and may incur a cancellation fee.
5. Whilst we will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination we cannot not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. We will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. We recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
6. In the unlikely event of a breakdown the company will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle with a similar specification for your journey. If we are unable to supply a similar vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. We will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. We recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
7. No food or drink will be allowed in the vehicles unless prior consent has been given by us. Uk Law prohibits smoking in vehicles used by the public – The Company adopts a strict No Smoking policy.
8. Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the service or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge.
9. The principle hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirer for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valet costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
10. Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. However, We cannot be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
11. We offer a policy of total discretion for all clients, our chauffeurs will not discuss who travelled with us, to where or with whom unless authorised by you to do so. The exception to this policy is wedding photography for company promotional purposes. Therefore, unless formally instructed to the contrary, we may take photographs at weddings and publish them in company literature or on the website. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing when paying the deposit or balance of the service.
12. The Company is not registered for VAT which means the price quoted is the amount due. There are no extras to pay unless extra services are requested on the day of the service, these requests are at the discretion of the company and will be charged at our hourly rate.
13. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at anytime.